Summer Camp 2023 Registration is NOW OPEN!
- June 5-9 - Repeat Week/Training Week/Advanced Trap & Spin 420 (Attendance must be approved by Head Instructor; billed at daily rate)
- June 12-16 - Learn to Sail
- June 19-23 - Learn to Sail
- June 26-June 30 - Repeat Week & Green Fleet Week
- July 3-7 - No Camp (Happy 4th of July)
- July 10-14 - Learn to Sail
- July 17-21 - Repeat Week
- July 24-July 28 - Learn to Race/Repeat Week
- August 1-4 - Race Week (daily rate)
*Learn to Sail weeks are appropriate for sailors of all levels.
**Repeat Weeks require at least one week of Learn to Sail (any summer)
Full or partial scholarships for summer camp are available to those individuals with a sincere interest in sailing, and who exhibit a financial need. We are especially seeking local youth who may not have otherwise been exposed to sailing, a sport which offers camaraderie, fun, competition and the development of life-long skills. To apply for a scholarship, please click the button below. The details of the scholarship process are included in the application.
Sailing Programs at ETYSA
Regardless of your child’s time on the water and experience level, there’s a program that’s just right for them at ETYSA. Those new to sailing start in INTRODUCTION TO SAILING. If they attend future sessions or have prior experience, they can attend one of the more advanced courses. Each course starts on a Monday and runs through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our Coaches are either certified United States Coast Guard, US Sailing Level I, II, and III. They are also Red Cross First Aid/CPR, Stop the Bleed, and Safe Sport certified. Instructors are supported by a team of local sailing volunteers.